Friday, March 6, 2009

Too many Cosmos..

Who knew cosmopolitans could be so deadly? My roommate and I decided it would be a good idea to have a few cosmopolitans with dinner last night. We had cranberry juice, we had vodka, we were making dinner and needed some way to make it interesting, so why not? Here's why not...
We drank cosmos as we prepared dinner, as we ate and as we watched disc 1 of season 3 of Sex & the City. By 8:00 p.m, we were both HAMMERED!! Also, martini glasses aren't exactly spill friendly. I drunk called my man-friend and chatted with him for a while; he seemed annoyed but was gracious enough not to hang up on me despite my bitchy drunken attitude, slurred speech, dropping the phone twice and making a mess (spilled in my roommates purse...oopsie)  during our telephone conversation. After my embarrassing telephone episode, we made peanut butter cookies for dessert, stuffed our faces and then both passed out in our respective beds by 10:30. I haven't been to bed before 11 p.m since maybe grade school!
To my defense, I have a theory about the effects of cosmopolitans on women. The effects are  similar to those of Jack Daniel's whiskey on men (i.e makes men go apeshit). Men have JD. Women have Cosmopolitans . Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment